About Me

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am Vivienne, living in the UK and married with a son who now lives in Perth, Australia and a daughter who has given me two gorgeous grandsons! Paint Shop has been my hobby for more years than I can remember and I love making tags. I have always loved doing tutorials written by others and a couple of years ago started writing them myself. As well as tag tutorials, I also have a Tips and Tricks page where you will find tutorials on basic Paint Shop techniques. I hope you enjoy my blog and have fun with my tutorials. Please be sure also to check out the Tag Gallery and see some of the awesome results to the tutorials!

Contact me

Follow me

My blinkie

My weather

World time

Popular Posts

My Licenses

Alicia Mujica - LDS1095

LDS_584

AMI - AMI5350

Arthur Crowe - AC495

Artistic Dreams Imaging - ADI-01632

Barbara Jensen - BJ0784

BJVIP18

Celinart - C1841P

Creative Design Outlet - CDO-1951

CILM - CI-1360LM

Digital Chaos - DC-113

Dreamscape Imaging - DSI582

Elias Chatzoudis - EAS10253

Garv - KG2307

KATNKDA - NK1759

My Tubed Art - MTA_F133

MTA-1337

My PSP Tubes - MPT1875

Myka Jelina - MK1328

Scraps and the City - SATC1209

Scraps & Co. - S&CO209

Suzanne Woolcott - SW169

Pics For Design - PFD_Dragonfly

PSP Project - TPP01390

Psp Tubes Emporium - PTE1351

Stickerchick – SC1875

TooshToosh - Toosh2548

Up Your Art - UYA0859

Verymany - VMT_Dragonfly

Zindy - ZZT439

Zlata_M - zlatam_dragonfly

Dees’Sign Depot – DD_CTVG

TinyTurtle Designs - TTD02490






In this tutorial I used the fabulous tube “Cherry Blossom”
from the latest pack 53 by
Barbara Jensen.
This gorgeous tube can be purchased at

The kit is called “Love in Paris” by
This is a fabulous kit with some beautiful elements
and can also be found at

You will need a background mask, I used mask 141 by

You will also need the mask

I used the font



Please check my “About my tutorials” page before starting if this is the first tutorial of mine you have followed, thank you.

I used a drop shadow of vertical and horizontal 5, opacity 80, blur 10.


Open a new transparent canvas 650 by 600 pixels and fill with white.

Copy paper 5, make a new layer on your canvas, select all, paste the paper into the selection, deselect and apply the mask.  Resize 110%.

Paste element 5 as a new layer, resize 70%, place in position and apply the drop shadow.

Open the close up of the tube, duplicate it and close the original, pick your layers, it doesn’t matter what colours you use, copy merged, paste as a new image and mirror it.  Change the hue to 26 and the saturation to 121 (if you need help with this, check out the re-colouring section on my Tips and Tricks page).  When you have changed the colour, add the drop shadow and then apply the 20/20 mask, copy and paste on your original canvas, resize it 60% and move over to the right.

Now open the main tube, again duplicate and close the original, pick your layers, copy merged and paste on your canvas, place in position and apply the drop shadow.  I re-coloured the top (corset) on the tube to match the close up tube and resized 65%.

Paste element 3 as a new layer, resize 65%, drag down below the clock face and place in position. If you can see any of the element to the left of the main tube, erase it out.

Paste element 15 as a new layer, drag up between the two tubes, resize 45% and rotate 15 degrees to the left, place in position and apply the drop shadow.

Paste element 11 as a new layer, resize 50% and rotate 45 degrees to the left, place in position and apply the drop shadow.

Paste element 24 as a new  layer, resize 40%, place in position and apply the drop shadow.

Paste element 18 as a new layer, resize 35%, place in position and apply the drop shadow.

Paste element 8 as a new layer and bring to the top, resize 45% and flip, position on the left, duplicate and move the duplicate over to the right, apply the drop shadow to each layer.

Paste element 30 as a new layer, resize 43%, place in position and apply the drop shadow.

Paste element 25 as a new layer, resize 50%, drag below the word art, place in position and apply the drop shadow.

Paste element 16 as a new layer, mirror, resize 33%, position on the right and apply the drop shadow.

Paste element 17 as a new layer, mirror, resize 25%, position on the leaves on the right and apply the drop shadow.  Merge the rose down onto the leaves, duplicate the merged layer, mirror it and move it over to the left.

Paste element 20 as a new layer and bring to the top, resize 45%, place in position and apply the drop shadow.

Paste element 7 as a new layer, resize 40%, place in position and apply the drop shadow.

Paste element 14 as a new layer, resize 30%, place in position and apply the drop shadow.

Paste element 10 as new layer, resize 13%, place in position and apply the drop shadow.

Paste element 27 as a new layer, resize 20%, place in position and apply the drop shadow.

Paste element 19 as a new layer, resize 13%, place in position and apply the drop shadow.

 Check the positions of your layers and make any necessary adjustments, then crop your tag, add yuor copyright information and text and export on a transparent background as a png. 







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

This site is registered for copyright with www.copyrighted.com.

The tutorials are, unless otherwise stated, my idea and written by me, any similarity to any other tutorial is entirely coincidental. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of any material on this blog, without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Vivienne and Vivienne's Paintbox with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Search Blog

Blog Archive

I CT for






Talk to me!