About Me

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am Vivienne, living in the UK and married with a son who now lives in Perth, Australia and a daughter who has given me two gorgeous grandsons! Paint Shop has been my hobby for more years than I can remember and I love making tags. I have always loved doing tutorials written by others and a couple of years ago started writing them myself. As well as tag tutorials, I also have a Tips and Tricks page where you will find tutorials on basic Paint Shop techniques. I hope you enjoy my blog and have fun with my tutorials. Please be sure also to check out the Tag Gallery and see some of the awesome results to the tutorials!

Contact me

Follow me

My blinkie

My weather

World time

Popular Posts

My Licenses

Alicia Mujica - LDS1095

LDS_584

AMI - AMI5350

Arthur Crowe - AC495

Artistic Dreams Imaging - ADI-01632

Barbara Jensen - BJ0784

BJVIP18

Celinart - C1841P

Creative Design Outlet - CDO-1951

CILM - CI-1360LM

Digital Chaos - DC-113

Dreamscape Imaging - DSI582

Elias Chatzoudis - EAS10253

Garv - KG2307

KATNKDA - NK1759

My Tubed Art - MTA_F133

MTA-1337

My PSP Tubes - MPT1875

Myka Jelina - MK1328

Scraps and the City - SATC1209

Scraps & Co. - S&CO209

Suzanne Woolcott - SW169

Pics For Design - PFD_Dragonfly

PSP Project - TPP01390

Psp Tubes Emporium - PTE1351

Stickerchick – SC1875

TooshToosh - Toosh2548

Up Your Art - UYA0859

Verymany - VMT_Dragonfly

Zindy - ZZT439

Zlata_M - zlatam_dragonfly

Dees’Sign Depot – DD_CTVG

TinyTurtle Designs - TTD02490






This tutorial uses the art of Lady Mishka and requires a license to be used.
You can purchase her tubes here.

The kit I am using is called Emo Cutie by Pimp’d Designz.

There are no plugins or filters used.


 

Open a new canvas 600 x 600 pixels and flood fill with white.

Open pd-frame-05 and paste as a new layer. Resize by 60%. Click in the two parts of the frame with your magic wand, expand the selection by 10, make a new layer and drag the layer below the frame.  Open pd_paper_05 and paste into selection. De-select. Go back to your frame layer and apply a drop shadow vertical and horizontal 2, opacity 60, blur 5.

Open pd-wire-01, click on your white background layer and paste as a new layer. Resize by 90% and rotate to the left 60 degrees. Adjust – sharpness – unsharp mask, settings radius and clipping 5, strength 50. Duplicate this layer and position both layers as in my tag. Apply a drop shadow to each layer the same as before except changing the blur to 3.

Open pd_glitter_01 and paste as a new layer. Resize by 80%. Unsharp mask as before, duplicate the layer and position as in my tag. Apply the same drop shadow to both layers as you did to the wire.

Open pd_stars_01 and paste as a new layer. Resize by 80%. Unsharp mask as before but change the strength to 30. Duplicate this layer and position as in my tag. Apply a drop shadow the same as you did for the frame.

Open pd_paint_02, click on your frame layer and paste the paint as a new layer. Resize by 70% and rotate to the left 20 degrees. Apply the same drop shadow as you did for the wire.

Open pd_paint_01 and paste as a new layer. Resize by 70% and apply the same drop shadow.

Open pd_chain_01 and paste as a new layer. Resize by 60%. Unsharp mask as before with your strength set to 30. Move over to the right as in my tag and apply the same drop shadow. Erase the top part of the ring so it looks like its hanging on the frame.

Open your tube and paste as a new layer. Resize and position to your liking. Apply a drop shadow the same as you did to your frame.

Crop and resize your tag to your liking.

Add your copyright information and text.  I used An Unfortunate Event for my main text.

Click on your white background layer. Select all and make a new layer. Open pd_pp_11 and paste into selection and apply a mask of choice.

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial. If you have any problems, please email me here.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

This site is registered for copyright with www.copyrighted.com.

The tutorials are, unless otherwise stated, my idea and written by me, any similarity to any other tutorial is entirely coincidental. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of any material on this blog, without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Vivienne and Vivienne's Paintbox with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Search Blog

Blog Archive

I CT for






Talk to me!