About Me

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am Vivienne, living in the UK and married with a son who now lives in Perth, Australia and a daughter who has given me two gorgeous grandsons! Paint Shop has been my hobby for more years than I can remember and I love making tags. I have always loved doing tutorials written by others and a couple of years ago started writing them myself. As well as tag tutorials, I also have a Tips and Tricks page where you will find tutorials on basic Paint Shop techniques. I hope you enjoy my blog and have fun with my tutorials. Please be sure also to check out the Tag Gallery and see some of the awesome results to the tutorials!

Contact me

My Blinkie

Follow me

My time

My weather

World time

To Halloween

Pageviews

Popular Posts

My Licenses

Alicia Mujica - LDS1095

LDS_584

AMI - AMI5350

Arthur Crowe - AC495

Artistic Dreams Imaging - ADI-01632

Barbara Jensen - BJ0784

BJVIP18

Celinart - C1841P

Creative Design Outlet - CDO-1951

CILM - CI-1360LM

Digital Chaos - DC-113

Dreamscape Imaging - DSI582

Elias Chatzoudis - EAS10253

Garv - KG2307

KATNKDA - NK1759

My Tubed Art - MTA_F133

MTA-1337

My PSP Tubes - MPT1875

Myka Jelina - MK1328

Scraps and the City - SATC1209

Scraps & Co. - S&CO209

Suzanne Woolcott - SW169

Pics For Design - PFD_Dragonfly

PSP Project - TPP01390

Psp Tubes Emporium - PTE1351

Stickerchick – SC1875

TooshToosh - Toosh2548

Up Your Art - UYA0859

Verymany - VMT_Dragonfly

Zindy - ZZT439

Zlata_M - zlatam_dragonfly

Dees’Sign Depot – DD_CTVG

TinyTurtle Designs - TTD02490







In this tutorial I used the beautiful tube “Eastern Princess” by
You can purchase the tube from

I used the kit “Exotic Allure” from
This is a fabulous kit packed full with some amazing elements
to give you several different looking tags.
The kit is available at

I used mask 88 from

Font is 




I used a drop shadow of vertical 0, horizontal 5, opacity 55, blur 10.



Open a new transparent canvas 750 by 7500 and fill with white.

Make a new layer, select all, paste paper 37 into the selection, deselect and apply the mask.

Paste element 102, resize it 50%, duplicate it, mirror the copy, drag it below the original and place the tubes side by side.  We will come back to this and erase part of the copy when we have the other elements in place. 

Paste the tube, resize 30%, place in position and apply the drop shadow.

Paste element 151, resize 40%, drag below the tube and position on the left, duplicate, position the copy on the right and apply the drop shadow to each.

Paste element 68, resize 25%, place in position and apply the drop shadow.

Paste element 144, resize 20%, duplicate, mirror the copy, place in position and apply the drop shadow to each.

Paste element 40, resize 15% and mirror, place in position and apply the drop shadow.

Paste element 62, resize 20%, place in position and apply the drop shadow.

Paste element 59, resize 15%, place in position and apply the drop shadow.

Paste element 135, resize 15%, duplicate, mirror the copy, place in position and apply the drop shadow to each.

Paste element 47, resize 15%, place in position and apply the drop shadow.

Paste element 41 on the top, resize 25%, place in position and apply the drop shadow.

Paste element 48, resize 17%, place in position and apply the drop shadow.

Paste element 46, resize 30%, place in position and apply the drop shadow.

Paste element 129, resize 15%, place in position and apply the drop shadow.

Paste element 124, resize 10%, place in position in front of the tube, duplicate, position the copy below the hookah and apply the drop shadow to each.

Paste element 79, resize 10%, place in position and apply the drop shadow.

Paste element 10, resize 15%, duplicate and mirror the copy, place in position and apply the drop shadow to each.

Check your layers now and make any adjustments taking care to position the tube where the two castle tubes overlap and erase the tall tower. 

Paste element 6, resize 40%, place in position and apply the drop shadow.

Paste element 182, resize 40% and place in position.

Paste the close up tube just above the mask,  resize 80%, change the blend mode to overlay.  Select the mask, float and defloat it, position the tube to show her eyes, invert the selection, hit delete on the tube, deselect, change the blend mode to “Soft Light” and lower the opacity to around 40.  Open youru erasure, set the size to 100 and the opacity to 10 and run it around the edge of the tube to blend it in more into the mask. 

When you are done, crop your tag, add your copyright information and text and export on a transparent background as a png.















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Scraps by Dees'Sign Depot

Layout by Vivienne

Copyright

This site is registered for copyright with www.copyrighted.com.

The tutorials are, unless otherwise stated, my idea and written by me, any similarity to any other tutorial is entirely coincidental. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of any material on this blog, without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Vivienne and Vivienne's Paintbox with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. text-align: justify;

Translate

website translator plugin

Blog Search

Blog Archive

I CT for






Talk to me!