Please read my "About my Tutorials" page before starting, thank you.

Monday, 18 May 2015

All That Jazz!







In this tutorial I used the art of
You need a license to use Jennifer’s art, available at

I used the gorgeous kit “Perfect Harmony” from
The kit can be purchased at

I used half tone mask 8 from

I used the Windows font
Calibri.




I used a drop shadow of vertical 0, horizontal 5, opacity 95, blur 10.


Open a new transparent canvas 650 by 650 and fill with white.

Make a new layer, select all, paste paper 10 into the selection, deselect and apply the mask and rotate it 10 degrees to the left.

Paste element 38 as a new layer, resize 65%, move over a little to the left and apply the drop shadow.

Paste element 29, resize 85% and rotate 10 degrees to the left and apply the drop shadow.

Paste element 48, resize 55% and rotate 20 degrees to the right.  Select the interior of this element with your magic wand, expand the selection by 20, make a new layer below it and paste paper 10 into it.  Paste your tube and, resizing as needed, position in the frame, invert the selection and hit delete to remove any excess, deselect and apply the drop shadow to the tube and frame.  I resized my tube 70%.

Paste element 36, resize 80%, place in position and apply the drop shadow.

Paste element 13, resize 60%, place in position and apply the drop shadow.

Paste element 47, resize 20%, place in position and apply the drop shadow.

Paste word art 4, resize 65%, place in position and apply the drop shadow.

Paste spray 1, resize 75% and place in position.

Paste element 12, resize 60%, place in position and apply the drop shadow.

Check your layers and make any necessary adjustments.  I made my mask a tiny bit smaller, just a couple of pixels.  When you are happy, crop your tag, add your copyright information and text, then export on a transparent background as a png.














No comments:

Post a Comment