Please read my "About my Tutorials" page before starting the tutorials, thank you.

Friday, 22 April 2011

Gorjuss!




In this tutorial I have used the art of Suzanne Woolcott.
You require a license to use Suzanne's tubes which
you can purchase here.

I have used Pimp’d Designz custom made kit “Just Gorjuss”.
You can get the kit here.

You will also need a mask.
I used Monti’s circle mask which you can get here.

The font I used is Barbara Hand which is a free font.

This is a very quick easy tutorial.




Open a new transparent canvas 650 x 600 pixels and flood fill with white.

Open pd-mask-02 and paste as a new layer.  Resize 80% and apply a drop shadow vertical and horizontal 2, opacity 90, blur 5.

Open pd-circles-01 and paste as a new layer. Apply a drop shadow vertical and horizontal 5, opacity 70, blur 10.

Open pd-bracket-01 and paste as a new layer. Resize 50%, place in position and apply the same drop shadow as the circles layer.

Open pd-umbrella and paste as a new layer. Rotate to the right 15 degrees and unsharp mask (adjust – sharpness – unsharp mask – radius and clipping 5, strength 50). Place in position and apply the same drop shadow as the previous two layers.

Open two of the flowers, resize, apply the same drop shadow as before and place into position. I used flower-05 resized 50% and flower-02 resized 40%.

Open pd-pinwheel and paste as a new layer. Resize 40% and apply the same drop shadow. Position between the two flowers.

Open your tube, paste as a new layer, resize if necessary, move into position and apply the same drop shadow as before.

Check the positions of all your elements.

Open one of the papers, I used pd-pp-02, click on your white background layer, make a new layer, select all and paste the paper into the selection. Apply your mask and resize if necessary.

Crop your tag and resize to your liking. Add your copyright information and text. I used the same drop shadow on the text as I did for the pd-mask-02 layer.

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial, if you have any problems, please email me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment