Please read my "About my Tutorials" page before starting the tutorials, thank you.

Monday, 25 April 2011

American Honey


In this tutorial I am using the art of Pinuptoons.
You require a license to use Pinuptoons' tubes which I purchased from CILM.
The tubes/licenses are for sale at Creative Design Outlet.

I am using Pimp’d Designz beautiful new kit American Honey.

You will also need a mask.
I used Insatiable Dreams mask 157.
Here.


Open a new transparent canvas 650 by 600 pixels and flood fill with white.

Open pd-print-01 and paste as a new layer. Resize 65%.

Open pd-mesh-01 and paste as a new layer. Resize 65%, place in position and apply a drop shadow vertical and horizontal 1, opacity 70, blur 3.

Open pd-frame-02 and paste as a new layer. Resize 67% and place in position. Click inside the frame with your magic wand and expand the selection by 10. Open a paper, I used pd-pp-05, copy the paper, make a new layer below the frame and paste into selection. Go back to the frame layer and apply a drop shadow, horizontal and vertical 5, opacity 50, blur 10.

Open pd-greens-02 and paste as a new layer. Resize 65% and mirror, place in position below the frame and paper layers and apply the same drop shadow as the frame. Erase any part of this layer that shows at the bottom of the frame.

Open pd-greens-01, click back on the frame layer and paste as a new layer. Resize 50%, place in position and apply a drop shadow, this time changing the vertical and horizontal to 2 and the blur to 5.

Open pd-flower-01 and paste as a new layer. Resize 50%, place in position and apply the same drop shadow as the previous layer.

Open pd-ribbon-01 and paste as a new layer. Resize 65% and flip, place in position and apply the same drop shadow as the previous layer.

Open your tube and paste as a new layer. Resize if required, place in position and apply the same drop shadow as the frame.

Click on your bottom white layer, make a new layer and select all. Open one of the papers, I used pd-pp-08, copy and paste into selection. De-select and apply your mask. Resize the mask layer if necessary.

Crop your tag and resize if required. Apply your copyright information and text and then export as a jpeg. I usually set my compression to 5 for a tag.

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial, if you have any problems, please email me here.


No comments:

Post a Comment